[table id=8 /]
ABOUT THIS COURSE
TRAINYOUCAN (ETDP SETA) Accredited Training Network and its members is committed to follow all the ETQA requirements as stipulated by SAQA.
This Unit Standard has as its core purpose to equip learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to produce business, financial and/or operations plans for implementing a new venture. It will also address the economic and administrative issues that prevent the starting of a new venture and contribute to the inability of an entrepreneur to sustain a new venture
The qualifying learner will be able to:
Identify, gather and analyse the relevant information needed to compile a business plan.
Formulate an ethical framework for the operational plans of a new venture.
Establish and prioritise business, financial and/or operational goals and objectives for a new venture.
Design and present business, financial and/or marketing plans based on a budget for a new venture.
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa, Department of Labour and Microsoft Certified courses.
- Success rate of learner: Currently we have a very high success rate due to the “one-price-policy” that include additional support at no additional cost.
Note: Any person who wants to offer their services as an accredited individual, company or a training provider can only do so with a valid SOR (Statement of Results) from the ETDP SETA. No other document/certificate can be used, even if it reflects the same unit standard.
- Learners accessing this qualification will be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and Communications and NQF level 3 or equivalent.
- Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
- Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
BOOKINGS: Book online through our booking site www.coursesdirect.co.za here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
WHO SHOULD ATTEND the TRAIN THE TRAINER or FACILITATORS course.
- Targeted specifically at individuals who are about to start their own businesses or need help to maintain a small business, this course is ideally suited to prospective business owners from any background.
BONUS DISCUSSIONS AND HANDOUTS DURING THIS COURSE
As a valued customer the following is included as standard practices in TRAINYOUCAN induction of accredited course, namely:
- Detailed induction of the SETA, SAQA, NQF and Credits.
- Detailed explanation on the types of accreditation found, namely individual, training provider and programme accreditation.
- Difference between unit standards and qualifications with detailed explanation.
- FREE templates and resources on this topic, ready to be downloaded to use from our members forum.
- FREE resources on compiling your personal CV and registration with the SETA for Assessors and Moderators.
- Learners will create during the contact session their own Training Checklist, Training Venue Checklist and Training Evaluation, ready to be used in the workplace.
- Two complete learning programmes, namely “Fire Fighting” will be provided to each learner in the class to assist them with their presentations. We provide you will all the documents and templates required.